"We recommend SAST because it's the most comprehensive SAP security and GRC solution out there. The software comes with components that are easy to integrate to give every customer exactly what they needs. That's part of what makes SAST SUITE an all-inclusive solution and a valuable addition to our range of products."
Become a SAST SOLUTIONS partner!
We're always looking to expand our partnerships. All over the world, the SAST partner network enables customers to benefit from our products and services in the areas of SAP security and compliance.
Once you become a partner, we''ll gladly work with you in ways that showcase your particular fields of expertise. Whether your company already provides consulting in connection with SAP or IT security, wants to add these areas to its core business, or so far hasn't been able to accommodate customers interested in securing their SAP landscapes, collaborating with us comes with many advantages.
With us, you'll soon be finalizing new deals:
- Increase you customer retention and expand your core business areas to include SAP Security and Compliance Solutions
- Advance into new areas of activity with our SAST SOLUTIONS and continue to add to your pool of contacts
Around 200 customers and over 3.5 million SAP users worldwide now rely on our expertise to protect their SAP systems. We look forward to building on this success with you.
Here's what we can offer:
- A new product and solution portfolio for your customers
- Access to sales and marketing materials
- Presales support for your customer interactions
- Free participation in training courses
- Attractive commission model
- Personal contact for your company
- Optional: free introductory program for setting up a Service Operation Center (SOC)
These partners have already entrusted their security to us:
That's what our partners say.
“With AKQUINET, we have an established IT service provider with many years of SAP consulting knowledge on our side. Together, we offer customers greater security in the areas of SAP license and authorization management and at the same time significantly reduce their costs and administrative effort."